Monday, May 18, 2009

Can't take my eyes of.. it

Even if you are not a big fan of enjoying the landscapes, you definitely have noticed the "green things" surrounding you in this time of the year.
As a vivid example, take the Ghaz Sq. Once you go there, it just seems impossible to leave the place. You barely can take your eyes of it. It can't possibly be any more beautiful; The tall pine trees, roses of every color; even the green grass looks fabulous! (I'm sorry for using the exclamation mark. Once won't do any harm.)
To be honest, one of the main reasons that convinces me to come to the university at 8 a.m. is the Ghaz Sq; a single glance at it gives me extra energy. So I owe it alot.

2 comments:

  1. How differently but beautifully people see things. ;) By the way you left out one 'f' in take your eyes of it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-)
    sometimes i tell my friends why don't we enjoy the beautiful scene of the campus,laying under the trees & climbing them by your eyes ...
    how amazing it is :)

    ReplyDelete